Geotechnical engineering encompasses the sampling and analysis of soil and rock materials, and their evaluation in real world settings to provide physical properties and parameters for the design and construction of civil structures. At GEOServices our staff of Licensed Professional Engineers, Certified Geologists and degreed professionals are well prepared and highly experienced in addressing geotechnical issues for a broad spectrum of private and public projects. From single-family residential developments to multi-million dollar industrial sites, from small local municipalities to major federal government projects our staff has successfully completed and continue to perform simple to complex geotechnical projects.
OUR GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Geotechnical Investigations
- Site Feasibility Assessments
- Geologic Hazards Reports
- Soil & Rock Slope Stability Analyses
- Shallow Foundation Investigations and Analyses
- Deep Foundation Investigations and Analyses
- Geotechnical Related Structural Damage Investigations
- Groundwater Seepage Analyses
- Dam Evaluations
- Geotechnical Seismic Analysis
- Asphalt & Rigid Pavement Evaluations
- Geotechnical Forensic Investigations and Consultation
- Field Instrumentation (Slope Inclinometers, Settlement Gauges)
- Sinkhole and Karst Related Investigations and Remediation.